At SMART Education we offer professional, independent, educational advice for parents and students aged 4 to 18 yrs. We help solve the small problems like handwriting and the bigger issues such as dyslexia while building your child's self esteem and confidence.
Our services include:
- Assessments & consultations, including dyslexia screening
- July provision for children on the autism spectrum
- Study skills sessions for students in second level
- Help with CAO applications and courses.
- Tutorials and learning support in English and Maths.
- Specialist programs for children with ADD, ADHD, dyslexia and dyspraxia.
- Handwriting programs including 'Handwriting Without Tears' program
- Speech & Language sessions for children aged 4 to 6 yrs with the Well Comm Program
- Home programs online, Fast ForWord and Successmaker.
Our service is confidential and we do not discuss results of assessments with any outside party unless permission has been granted by the parent(s). However if the parent wishes we will gladly talk to class teachers or resource teachers about approaches and interventions that may help the child. We can offer recommendations and put teachers in touch with suppliers of new learning materials and resources.
At SMART Education every child has their own computer and learning program.We believe that every child is an individual and should have learning tailored to meet their needs. Classes are fun and interactive so children learn faster. Classes are mixed so boys and girls of different ages may be together and children from the same family can attend at the same time. We operate an open door policy and parents are always welcome to discuss a student's progress.
Our courses work because they are:
Specifically designed for your child
Measurable, so we can show your child's progress
Achievable because we set work at your child's level to build self esteem
Relevant to your child's age and level of education
Timed so that your child has a set class each week